Enroll Your Daughter!
Singers Company provides a non-competitive opportunity for girls to perform, make friends and share joy through music and dance.
Learning to sing and dance is only the beginning of what Singers Company is all about. We hope to inspire confidence that lasts a lifetime. On the first day of class, many of our young girls are timid and a bit shy. With a welcoming environment and practice, by the end of the season these girls stand up in front of hundreds to sing a solo!
Singers Company girls
- have strengthened confidence
- gain experience performing in front of an audience
- increase their singing and dancing ability
- make friends and have fun
- are preschool to elementary-aged
- attend practice once a week for 50 minutes
- practice and perform during the school year
Groups are popping up in cities across the U.S. Become a director and start a group, or join a Singers Company near you!Become a director